It is our mission to improve the health, wellness and fitness of individuals in the most effective, efficient and appropriate way possible. This is done by using a sound, science based approach to listen to the individual's goals, analyze the results from specific health assessments, and then create a strategic and customized exercise program for that specific individual.
When you come and see us, our goals for you include:
1) Empowering you and getting you stronger during the strategically prepared process of exercise.
2) Having you finally be able do the things you enjoy doing without dealing with that nagging injury, ache, or pain.
3) Getting you excited about exercise and committing to the process for the long term.
Our process includes:
1) Going through a thorough evaluation of getting to know you and your current lifestyle (goals, current exercise regimen, past injuries, past exercise history, dietary habits, stress levels, and hobbies).
2) We then assess your body's current abilities including joint range of motion, strength, endurance (muscular and cardiovascular), and tolerance levels.
3) From there, were are able to use this information to create a well tailored and individualized program catered specifically to you.
4) We then begin the exercise process to progress toward your set goals and re-evaluate along the way to monitor progress.